Thursday, December 15, 2011

Attendance Statement

Throughout the semester, I believe that I missed class a total of three times. The first time was because I didn't feel well and had come down with a cold, I tweeted you that I would not be in class, but I made up the work promptly after missing class. The second and third times that I missed class were because I overslept. I simply did not tweet or email you at all, which I feel bad about, as I'm sure you would have been understanding. I did my best to make up the work that I missed in class as promptly as I could. I enjoyed this class and it was a fun and interesting class to take my first semester in college! I enjoyed it so much, I actually took it as an introduction to what I was considering as a communication minor. I think it gave me a good look into what a communication minor would actually consist of, and it was educational and enjoyable at the same time. Thank you for the enjoyable class experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment